Kysy lisää!+358 400 804 657
EVERY NEW JAK TREE SHEAR COMES WITH A 24-MONTH FACTORY WARRANTY
JAK-Metalli Oy is a new member of the SSAB programme called Hardox® in My Body. Our JAK tree shears are designed and manufactured in Finland. Thanks to their high quality and innovative design, they have quickly earned an excellent reputation and gained a market share both in Finland and abroad.
Our uncompromising approach towards quality begins with the materials we use in our products, which is why we have selected Hardox® steel as the main raw material of our tree shears.
OUR DURABLE PRODUCTS ARE WORTH THE 24-MONTH WARRANTY WE GRANT
- Every new JAK tree shear comes with a 24-month factory warranty.
- Our JAK tree shears with their lightweight yet durable construction have been designed with professional use in mind.
UNPARALLELED CUTTING POWER
- The unsurpassed cutting power of the JAK tree shears is based on the power of two hydraulic cylinders.
- The nominal cutting diameter has been measured at the base of a birch tree trunk by using the compression force of the shear alone.
GREAT FOR CENTERING THE TRUNKS
- Thanks to its structure, the JAK tree shear centres the trunks.
- The shear grips the trunk securely, ensuring that it will not slant or fall off.
- As a result, the trunks can be handled in a safe and secure manner.
- Our blades are made from Hardox® steel, which makes them hard and flexible and helps them remain sharp for a long time.
- Thanks to the removable blade, the shear doubles as a loading grapple.
QUICK & EXACT
- The two-cylinder system allows for quick and easy handling.
- The precision of the shear makes it ideal for felling smaller trees as well.
DESIGNED TO LAST
- We only use top-quality steel grades in our JAK tree shears.
- In the wearable parts, we only use SSAB Hardox® steel.
- The material certificates ensure that the origin of the steel used in each of our shears can be traced.
DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED AND PRODUCED IN FINLAND
- We manufacture our JAK tree shears in our own workshop in Mänttä, Central Finland.
- Our manufacturing processes are based on methods that respect both human and environmental values.
- The JAK tree shears employ structures that are protected designs. Thanks to them, we are happy to guarantee the high quality and long useful life of our products.
- The JAK tree shears meet the statutory requirements, and they are safe to use.