JAK-220T prunes and cuts
220T is intended for use on over 6,5-meter (21,3 ft) cranes. Its cutting force is 1,7 times higher, thanks for the pressure booster. The 220T Multifunction tree shear can delimb, cut, and load easily because of its agile and versatile movements. This 220T model is made for harvesting energy wood, clean up field sides and roadside areas, and different kinds of environmental works. The even bigger area is cleared quickly.
Before cutting, a standing tree can be delimbed by lifting with a crane. Delimbing blades cut branches off. After delimbing jaws take tight hold of the trunk and the hydraulic cutting blades cut the tree neatly and efficiently. After cutting the top of the tree stay still vertical position if needed and it is easy to move to the loading area or fell tree direct to the trailer.
Base machines: small/medium size harvesters, small/medium size forwarders and, Tractors and forest trailers with over 6,5m (21,3 ft) crane and small excavators 3 – 6 ton kg (6613 – 16075 lbs).
- Weight: 170 kg (455 lbs)
- Cutting diameter: 220 mm/200 bar (8,6 in/2 900 psi)*
- *hardwood like oak, beech, etc. about 25% less
- Pressure booster: Yes
- Recommended oil flow: 20-60 l/min (5,2-13,6 gal/min)
- Recommended working pressure: 170 – 200 bar (2 465 – 2 900 psi)
- Maximum working pressure: 210 bar (3 045 psi)
- Collector / accumulation: No
- Recommended over 6,5-meter (21,3 ft) cranes (30-65 kNm)
- Connecting has to be free-hanging with rotator
- Warranty: 1 year
JAK-220T Tree shear features
➔ No need for extra hydraulic or electric
➔ No hoses or electric wires to restrict grapple rotator
➔ Easy and fast connecting
➔ Cutting, loading, and delimbing the tree
➔ Guillotine and tilt-unit is possible to lock for loading
➔ Also works as a loading grapple
➔ Made with Hardox steel
Want more information? Do not hesitate to contact us.
If you need more information about the JAK-220T tree shear or would like to know your nearest JAK dealer, please feel free to contact us.