The JAK-250R is an efficient and versatile tree shear model designed for use on excavators weighing 5-12 tons. The power of the JAK-250R is superior in its size class, and it is versatile for clearing small twigs and felling even larger trees. By changing the adapter to be attached to the back of the grapple, it is also possible to harness the JAK-250R for use in loaders and telehandlers.
The structure with two cylinders cuts the trees efficiently and precisely up to a thickness of 25 cm (9,8 in). The jaws and high profile of the JAK-250R tree shear take a firm and unmistakable grip on the wood. With the JAK-250R’s wide 690 mm (27 in) opening, it is also easy to cut several trees at once.
The firmly pressed wood is cut precisely and neatly thanks to a cutting blade shaped for the purpose, after which the wood material firmly attached to the grapple can be lifted to the desired location.
If necessary, the cutting blade can be removed, in which case the tree shear acts as a wood grapple.
- Weight of the tree shear: 250 kg (551 lbs)
- Weight of the excavator adapter: (include the bolt plate): 56 kg (123 lbs)
- Cutting diameter: 250 mm (9,8 in)
- Working pressure: 250-300 bar (3 625-4 351 psi)
- Minimum oil flow: 60 l/min (15,8 gal/min)
- Opening: 690mm (27,1 in)
- Impact plate height: 390 mm (15,3 in)
- Length (with the rotator and excavator adapter): 1500 mm ( 59 in)
- Width (with the rotator and excavator adapter): 850 mm (33,5 in)
- Height (with the rotator and excavator adapter): 500 mm (19,6 in)
- Common excavator attachments
- In special order by customer’s machine type
JAK-250R Tree shear features
➔ Warranty 2 years
➔ CE approved
➔ Made in Finland
➔ Removable blade
➔ Operation with two cylinders
➔ Made by Hardox Steel
➔ Agile and efficient
Watch the R-Series Tree shears for excavators video
In this video, you can see how the R-Series tree shears work on a excavators. The tree shear is quick to install and easy and efficient to use.
JAK-250R Tree shear accessories
The use of the tree shear can be diversified by equipping it with the following accessories:
Our products have reached their current shape based on experience gained in heavy use and long-term research. Because we know what our tree shears are capable of, we are also able to give our products the best warranty on the market.
Our products are the best choice for those who appreciate the efficiency and quality of work. There is only one JAK!
For more information, please contact us or your nearest distributor.
Here you can find the full list of our country-specific distributors ➔