Equipped with the excavator adapter, the JAK-300R is a powerful tree shear designed for use in larger size excavators weighing over 12 tons (26455 lbs). By changing the adapter to be connected to the grapple, JAK-300R is also possible to harness for use in loaders and telehandlers, for example.
The jaws of the JAK-300R take an unfailing grip on the wood. With the wide opening of the grapple, several trees can also be cut at once, and the force of the grapple does not coagulate even with a large mass. Due to its large size, the JAK-300R easily cuts a tree’s diameter up to 30cm (11,8 in) thick. At the same time, it is also ideal for felling into smaller stands, as its handling is precise and effortless.
The wood that has been firmly pressed by the grapple is neatly cut thanks to the grapple cutting blade. If necessary, the cutting blade located below the JAK-300R can also be removed, in which case the energy grapple acts as a normal wood grapple.
- Weight of the tree shear: 510kg (1124 lbs)
- Weight of the excavator adapter: (include the bolt plate): 103 kg (227 lbs)
- Cutting diameter: 300 mm (11,8 in)
- Working pressure: 250-300 bar (3 625-4 351 psi)
- Minimum oil flow: 60 l/min (15,8 gal/min)
- Opening: 840mm (33 in)
- Impact plate height: 505 mm (19,8 in)
- Length (with the rotator and excavator adapter): 1900 mm (78,8 in)
- Width (with the rotator and excavator adapter): 1150 mm (45,2 in)
- Height (with the rotator and excavator adapter): 600 mm (23,6 in)
- Common excavator attachments
- In special order by customer’s machine type
JAK-300R Tree shear features
➔ CE approved
➔ Made in Finland
➔ Two-year warranty
➔ Removable blade
➔ Many optional accessories
➔ Possible to harness for use in other machines
➔ Powerful and durable
➔ High profile
Watch the R-Series Tree shears for excavators video
In this video, you can see how the R-Series tree shears work on a excavators. The tree shear is quick to install and easy and efficient to use.
JAK-300R Tree shear accessories
The use of the tree shear can be diversified by equipping it with the following accessories:
Our products have reached their current shape based on experience gained in heavy use and long-term research. Because we know what our tree shears are capable of, we are also able to give our products the best warranty on the market.
Our products are the best choice for those who appreciate the efficiency and quality of work. There is only one JAK!
For more information, please contact us or your nearest distributor.
Here you can find the full list of our country-specific distributors ➔